Mouldaglass & Complex Bends
A unique new cottage-pane window to enhance your home, office, pub or shop.
- Mouldaglass has a cleverty curved surface, but the edges can be as straight as a die for easy fixing into wooden, aluminium, and steel frames.
- Mouldaglass has a natural high-gloss finish that reflects on the outside of the curve more than on the inside. This restricts the view from the outside while allowing perfect vision from the inside.
- Mouldaglass panes are of uniform thickness and distort reflections but not see through views.
- Mouldaglass may be ordered in square and rectangular shapes as well as in ovals and rounds.
- Mouldaglass allows a new design freedom that is impossible with flat glass.
- Mouldaglass is heat-treated for high gloss and strength
- Thickness ranges from 3 to 6mm
- Available in clear, plain, patterned, and coloured options
- Minimum size: 75 x 75mm
- Maximum size: 500 x 800mm.
- Depth of curve: 75mm maximum.
- Can be supplied mirrored with various metal
- Colours: silver, gold, bronze. blue, green.